Smash365: The Daily Prompts
#smash365 is an online initiative and 365 day writing challenge to help you smash the fears, resistance, self-doubt & procrastination that keep you from being the artist, entrepreneur, creator & genius you are meant to be.
What We’ll Do
1. We’ll create daily prompts inspired by great authors and new-thought leaders, by businessmen and artists, monks and dancers, bloggers and people who used parchment and quill pens.
2. We’ll post them here at Smash365 and send them directly to your email if you take the pledge.
“The more important a call or action is to our soul’s evolution, the more Resistance we will feel toward pursuing it.” – Steven Pressfield, Do the Work
What You’ll Do If You Take the Pledge
1. Your pledge for 365 days begins on the day you commit to action.
2. Fill out the form below to commit to participating and receive the prompts by email.
3. Reflect on the prompt. Think deeply. Expand your vision of what is possible.
4. Respond to the prompt each day in your own way. Blog, journal, photograph, paint, create something. Talk into a voice recorder. Make a podcast. Write a song. Make a video. Smash your resistance and ACT.
5. Tweet using the hashtag #smash365 to share what you did.
6. Be inspired by other participants. Explore their responses through #smash365. Post links and start discussions on the CCAI Facebook Page.
Together we will smash resistance and live boldly.
Together we will act on our dreams.